Friday, September 17, 2021

55L Glorious days sale @ the satellite store!

 Hi all :)

I know its been a while that I have used my blog. I'm sorryyyyy LOL i'm gonna try hard to remember. Anyway

This week there are alot of things going on for .:Glint:. in sotre and around the grid!

ok Here we go..

First, .:Glint:. is proud to be in the new Happy 99 event

SURL http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TREND/144/112/22

I have a brand new item there for you all. Along with some of the summer time favorites.. I know Fall is almost here, but lets hold on to the summer as long as we can right?!?


Also Here is your weekly sale list in store:


In the 60L secret sale -

        




The Fifty5 Thursday sale







The 35L Sunday sale


Super Sales Weekend 



55L Glorious days




No comments:

Post a Comment